Green Travel Discount
Annual Pass Conversion Terms and Conditions
1. Visitors who have donated the cost of their Palace, Park and Gardens ticket, may take their donation receipt to the kiosk in East Courtyard or go online at blenheimpalace.com/convert within 14 days of their visit, to receive a free Annual Pass.
2. This offer is not valid for Park and Gardens tickets or tickets purchased through a third party.
3. This offer is not available for tickets purchased as a gift.
4. Annual Passes are valid from the time of purchase for 12-months, during normal Palace opening times.
5. A valid Annual Pass must be shown on entry on every visit.
6. Possession of an Annual Pass entitles the bearer only to admission. Identity will be verified by means of a photograph taken and included within the Annual Pass.
7. Annual Passes can only be used by the person making the donation and cannot be transferred.
8. Annual Passes are not valid for separately ticketed events in Blenheim Palace, including but not limited to the Salon Privé event normally held in September and the Living Crafts event normally held in November.
9. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other special offer, themed or garden tour or group.
10. Annual Passes do not include access to events organised by Blenheim Palace Hospitality.
Lost, Stolen and Forgotten Annual Passes
1. If you have forgotten your Annual Pass, please phone ahead to inform us of your arrival. If you do not do so, you may be charged the full entry price at the gate.
2. If your Annual Pass is lost or stolen, a £5 replacement charge will be applied on the gate. You will then need to produce your ticket at the Annual Pass kiosk, where the replacement card will be issued.