1. These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of any tickets to Blenheim Palace, including:
Blenheim Palace is a trading name of the Blenheim Palace Heritage Foundation VAT NO 195 2677 24 blenheimpalace.com registered charity 1166164
2. Opening hours, events and offers are subject to change and at times it may be necessary to restrict access to the facilities. While we will endeavour to publicise any such changes on our website and ticket offices, we strongly advise checking the relevant details by visiting blenheimpalace.com or calling Customer Services before you visit.
3. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
4. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of a ticket or entry to any part of the Blenheim Palace Estate where it is reasonable for us to do so.
5. Tickets may not be resold.
6. Any tickets or donation receipts which have been altered or defaced will be void.
7. Visitors will be admitted upon presentation of a valid ticket.
8. All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult.
9. Please be aware that there are some areas in and around the Palace and grounds, which are not quite level and areas where visitors could fall. Rather than put up signs to spoil your view or to restrict access to these areas, we want to keep things just as they were intended years ago. This relies on our visitors being alert to these potential issues and particularly keeping young children nearby and safe.
10. Blenheim Palace shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by you or occurring to any items belonging to you, other than in the event of death or personal injury occurring to you as the result of Blenheim Palace's negligence. Blenheim Palace will not be responsible for any loss or any expense due to circumstances beyond Blenheim Palace’s control.
11. Drone filming is not permitted onsite without the prior consent of Blenheim Palace.
12. Commercial photography and filming in the Blenheim Palace Estate may not be publicly distributed without prior permission of Blenheim Palace.
13. Except where a wedding has taken place in Blenheim Palace, wedding photography is not permitted within the Blenheim Palace Estate unless the prior consent of Blenheim Palace has been obtained.
14. The use of tripods or selfie sticks is not allowed inside the Palace.
15. Large bags and rucksacks are not allowed inside the Palace or the Private Apartments.
16. Dogs are not permitted in the Walled Garden, Formal Gardens or Palace, with the exception of assistance dogs. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
17. With the exception of the annual Family Cycling Day, cycling is not permitted within the Blenheim Palace Estate, other than on the public bridleway and when arriving at and leaving Blenheim Palace on the roads leading to the Palace from the gates.
18. The use of BBQs - disposable or otherwise - is not permitted on site. Visitors are welcome to bring their own picnics, and we ask that visitors dining in the Park do not litter by using the bins provided or taking their litter home.
19. We may conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and other items, both on entry and exit in order to protect your safety and that of other visitors and staff.
20. The following items are prohibited within the boundary of the premises:
21. Visitors are not permitted to bring food and beverages into the Palace.
Annual Pass Conversion Terms and Conditions
1. Visitors who have donated the cost of their Palace, Park and Gardens ticket, may take their donation receipt to the kiosk in East Courtyard or go online at blenheimpalace.com/convert within 14 days of their visit, to receive a free Annual Pass.
2. This offer is not valid for Park and Gardens tickets or tickets purchased through a third party.
3. This offer is not available for tickets purchased as a gift.
4. Annual Passes are valid from the time of purchase for 12-months, during normal Palace opening times.
5. A valid Annual Pass must be shown on entry on every visit.
6. Possession of an Annual Pass entitles the bearer only to admission. Identity will be verified by means of a photograph taken and included within the Annual Pass.
7. Annual Passes can only be used by the person making the donation and cannot be transferred.
8. Annual Passes are not valid for separately ticketed events in Blenheim Palace, including but not limited to the Salon Privé event normally held in September and the Living Crafts event normally held in November.
9. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other special offer, themed or garden tour or group.
10. Annual Passes do not include access to events organised by Blenheim Palace Hospitality.
Lost, Stolen and Forgotten Annual Passes
1. If you have forgotten your Annual Pass, please phone ahead to inform us of your arrival. If you do not do so, you may be charged the full entry price at the gate.
2. If your Annual Pass is lost or stolen, a £5 replacement charge will be applied on the gate. You will then need to produce your ticket at the Annual Pass kiosk, where the replacement card will be issued.