- 30% discount is applied to Palace, Park and Gardens tickets or Annual Passes when you travel to Blenheim Palace in a sustainable way.
- Fully electric vehicles only, this offer does not extend to hybrid cars.
- Walking is not included in the offer, due to previous issues where visitors have parked in the local town and walked through, walking passes are available for local residents.
- Public Transport tickets will be checked on the gate along with the Green Travel Tickets, if there is no proof of travel you will be asked to pay the ticket price in full.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- This offer is not valid on large event days including Christmas, Music Concerts or third-party events.
- Annual Passes can be purchased through the Green Travel scheme.
- Cycling is not allowed in the Park, there are Bike racks available at the Flagstaff Gate.
- The Free Shuttle Bus (which is not currently running) is for visitors to Blenheim Palace only and the timetable may be subject to change.
- Blenheim Palace has the right to remove this offer at any point in time.
Green Travel Discount
- This discount only applies to Palace, Park and Gardens tickets or Annual Passes and not Park and Gardens or Privilege Passes. You can upgrade to a Privilege Pass when on site if you wish.
- Palace, Park and Gardens tickets purchased with this disount are still eligible to be donated to our registered charity, and converted to an Annual Pass to enjoy our World Heritage Site for a full year.
- Please note that this discount code must be applied at the point of purchase and we cannot refund the difference retrospectively.
Annual Pass Conversion Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is not valid for Park and Gardens tickets or tickets purchased through a third party.
2. This offer is not available for tickets purchased as a gift.
3. Annual Passes are valid from the time of purchase for 12-months, during normal Palace opening times.
4. A valid Annual Pass must be shown on entry on every visit.
5. Possession of an Annual Pass entitles the bearer only to admission.
6. Annual Passes can only be used by the person making the donation and cannot be transferred.
7. Annual Passes are not valid for separately ticketed events in Blenheim Palace, including but not limited to the Salon Privé event normally held in September and the Living Crafts event normally held in November.
8. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other special offer, themed or garden tour or group.
9. Annual Passes do not include access to events organised by Blenheim Palace Hospitality.
Lost, Stolen and Forgotten Annual Passes
1. If you have forgotten your Annual Pass, please phone ahead to inform us of your arrival. If you do not do so, you may be charged the full entry price at the gate.