My Gift Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Purchasing Gift Vouchers from Blenheim Palace
By purchasing a gift voucher from Blenheim Palace, you will be subject to these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms carefully before you purchase.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, and any refunds given are at the discretion of our managers. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of a gift voucher/ticket or entry to the Palace and Estate.
- Resale or any alteration or defacing of the gift voucher will render it void.
- You must not, and you must not enable others to, use or reproduce in any format the vouchers and/or the Blenheim Palace copyright or trademarks or other intellectual property rights and /or anything deceptively similar to any of these intellectual property rights without our prior written consent.
- Gift vouchers cannot be resold or purchased for commercial purposes. Gift vouchers can only be transferred to a third party by way of a gift.
- Visitors will be admitted upon presentation of a valid gift voucher. Blenheim Palace reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse admission to any person without giving a reason.
- Gift vouchers purchased online at blenheimpalace.com/gift will be sent by post within five working days, once payment has been cleared. Title will pass on payment and risk will pass on delivery, although we do not take any responsibility if we have been provided with the incorrect postal address.
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase at Blenheim Palace. Title will pass on clearing of payment and risk will pass on receiving vouchers.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed for the specific experience selected at the time of purchase. Once purchased, you cannot change the selected experience.
- Any items purchased at Blenheim Palace in addition to the selected experience, and any discretionary service charges or gratuities are not included in the price of the gift voucher.
- All gift vouchers for dining experiences in The Orangery Restaurant must be booked in advance and reservations are subject to availability; the purchase of a voucher does not guarantee you a reservation. Please visit blenheimpalace.com/mygift to make a reservation online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift vouchers for dining experiences in The Orangery Restaurant, do not include admission to Blenheim Palace. A valid Palace, Park and Gardens Ticket, Park and Gardens Ticket or Annual Pass is required to redeem dining experience vouchers.
- When making a reservation at The Orangery Restaurant, you will be subject to their cancellation policy and any additional terms and conditions.
- Gift vouchers must be presented to the bearer on arrival and must be mentioned when making a reservation at The Orangery Restaurant.
- Where a gift voucher is not used due to a cancellation of a booking, the voucher will remain valid until used or expired.
- If we are prevented from performing our obligations under these terms by circumstances outside our control, we will not be liable for any failure to perform this contract.
- The Orangery Restaurant closes on certain dates throughout the year, and you are strongly advised to check availability as early as possible before your planned visit.
- No Gift vouchers can be redeemed during the annual 'Christmas at Blenheim' events, which take place each year between 20th November - 8th January (inclusive). Dates are subject to change, so you are advised to check the website www.blenheimpalace.com
Blenheim Palace reserves the right to change any of its opening hours, events or offers or restrict access at any time without notice. You are strongly advised to check the relevant details before visiting.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion and without prior notice.