Terms and conditions
Blenheim Palace reserves the right to change any of its opening hours, events or offers or to restrict access at any time without notice. You are strongly advised to check the relevant details before visiting.
- Tickets are non-refundable and any refunds given are at the discretion of our managers. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of a ticket or entry to the Palace and Estate.
- Drone filming is not permitted onsite without prior consent and approval of the necessary insurance and licence documents.
- Wedding photography is not permitted onsite unless prior consent is obtained or a wedding is officially held at Blenheim Palace.
- The use of tripods and selfie sticks is not allowed inside the Palace.
- Dogs are welcome in the Park but are not permitted in the Pleasure Gardens, Formal Gardens or Palace, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Cycling within the Park is not permitted with the exception of our annual Family Cycling Day. Cyclists can use the roads to and from the Palace to the gates but must dismount at the Palace.
- The use of BBQs - disposable or otherwise - is not permitted on site. Visitors are welcome to bring their own picnics, and we ask that visitors dining in the Park do not litter by using the bins provided.
- Searching is a condition of your entry to these premises to protect your safety and that of other visitors and staff. We may conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us at our discretion, both on entry and exit.
- Blenheim Palace reserves the right to prohibit the following items within the premises boundary:
- (a) Any items which are or may be illegal. Individuals found in possession of illegal or contraband goods may also be liable for prosecution
- (b) Weapons, ammunition, explosives, horns, whistles, drums, fireworks, flagpoles, banners, balloons, sporting equipment, large umbrellas or any other item which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any event, to other visitors, staff or resident wildlife (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes)
- (c) Any items which law enforcement agencies have asked us to prohibit or are otherwise prohibited in accordance with the normal terms and conditions of entry to this venue. You are not permitted to bring food and beverages into the Palace or Formal Gardens.
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
Day tickets must be converted to an Annual Pass within 14 days of visit
- Not valid for Park and Gardens tickets
- Valid from the time of issue for a 12-month rolling period, during normal Palace opening times
- Valid Annual Pass must be shown on entry on every visit
- One card per person
- The Annual Pass is neither transferable nor valid without a photograph
- Not valid for separately ticketed events in the Palace or Park, including but not limited to the Salon Privé event in September and the Living Crafts event in November.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other special offer, Themed or Garden Tour, Group, or Friends of Blenheim Palace ticket price
- The Annual Pass does not include access to events organised by Blenheim Palace Hospitality
Lost, Stolen and Forgotten Cards
Forgotten Card: Unless you phone ahead prior to arriving, you will be charged the full entry price at the gate.
Lost or Stolen Card: A £5 charge will be applied on the gate. You will then need to produce your ticket at the Annual Pass kiosk, where the replacement card will be issued.