As an integral part of the central Digital Team, this role will utilise your social media skills across a diverse range of channels and platforms. The role will involve creating and publishing ‘thumb stopping’ social media content for the Blenheim brands including Blenheim Palace, Blenheim Estate and Pye Homes.
The role requires a variety of day-to-day activities, and you’ll need to be highly organised and bursting with creative ideas. You will also be responsible for reporting on social performance and evolving strategies to grow brand awareness, engagement, and commercial return. We are looking for someone with proven experience and bags of enthusiasm who can ‘hit the ground running’.
1 Year Fixed Term Contract (Potential for Permanent in new budget year).
What we are looking for:
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence across our social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn
Be instrumental in the formulation of strategies and campaigns with each separate brand team to build a memorable social connection with consumers and businesses, and with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Build content timelines per business area working alongside the brand teams to understand what is happening across the business
- Get out and about across the site to film, edit and deliver content
- Ideate, generate, edit and publish daily content across a variety of channels.
- Tracking and reporting of social performance to provide actionable insights and continual performance improvements. Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies.
- A passion for all things Social, including trend spotting and keeping a close eye on the competition.
- An understanding of the interplay between wider channels including Web, Offline and Paid to drive overall brand-wide engagement.
- Build great stakeholder relationships across the business, including Senior Management and external agencies and partners.
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts.
- Crisis communication support when rarely required, which may include out of your core hours, and attending some work-based events out of hours.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a passion for creating posts that are likeable and sharable.
- Creative mindset with the ability to plan, execute and deliver campaigns across all key social channels.
- Experience and knowledge of using iphone/android and filming equipment such as microphones, lighting, gimbles etc.
- In addition to ‘owning’ the production and delivery of content, you’ll need to be a ‘people person who’s happy to collaborate with the wider marketing team, designers, photographers and copywriters to ensure all posts are on target and on brand.
- Confidence with a diversity of digital tools including Analytics & Reporting (inc. GA4) Scheduling (e.g. Later) Editing (inc. Adobe suite) Project Management (e.g. Monday) Social Listening (e.g. Brandwatch) Design (inc. Canva).
- A flexible and forward-thinking approach that allows you to repurpose collateral for use across multiple channels.
- Performance focused and analytical, always keeping a close eye on KPIs and business goals.
What's in it for you:
- Staff Discounts:
20% on Blenheim retail
50% on Blenheim Café food outlets
30% on Blenheim Restaurants (Clementine's/Orangery)
- Free breakfast on Friday
- Staff Events
- Annual Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Access to wellbeing resources and events for you and your Family
- Refer-a-Friend Scheme
- Free Christmas tree
- Complimentary Event Tickets
- Annual Pass
- Access to our Benefits Platform with a range of additional benefits
Benefits vary dependant on Contract Type
A bit about us!
Our vision is to be the lifeblood of the local economy, to enhance the lives of the people of Oxfordshire, to share this magnificent Palace and to conserve and protect it for future generations for more than three hundred years, we have been privileged to serve as custodians of somewhere special.
Through the centuries many things have changed, but three things have stayed constant; a duty to preserve our legacy, a responsibility to continually evolve and a need to sustain a strong connection with the community using our three businesses to pave the way.
Our People Promise is to help our employees, Grow, Give and Belong!
Grow - At Blenheim your talent is nurtured and your wellbeing in championed.
Give - Being apart of something much bigger, giving back to the wider community to work collaboratively and to meet our shared goals
Belong - Be apart of something special, know you matter and belong.