Production Chef Manager - World Heritage Site
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Production Chef to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing high-quality meals for our customers and ensuring that our production kitchen runs efficiently and effectively.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Making sure all deliveries and orders are processed, stock taking, people management and time management.
- To assist with the costing and planning of menus.
- To manage food and produce ordering with the Executive Chef by keeping records of waste, food cost concerns.
- To assess employee performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- To hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
- To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of your manager and attending training courses as identified.
- To maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information as required by the Executive Head Chef.
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend to any reasonable request