Become part of a historic legacy as you immerse yourself in the breath taking beauty of Blenheim Palace. As Café Manager you will lead your team in promoting a clear focus on standards, presentation, and customer service.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of a café operation with high revenues
- Ability to motivate, lead and develop a team of staff.
- Financial and commercial development of a business or department.
- Flair for visual merchandising and product presentation.
- Formal hospitality qualifications eg NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Knowledge of current Health, Safety and Licensing Legislation, Food safety and health and safety Regulations.
- Develop and implement outstanding customer care standards and procedures.
- Strong Communicator.
- Training Orientated
- Self-motivated, analytical, objective, innovative and assertive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy.
- Tenacity though and still being a Good Team Player.
- Able to work flexible hours
What's in it for you:
- Staff Discounts:
- 20% on Blenheim retail
- 50% on Blenheim Café food outlets
- 30% on Blenheim Restaurants (Orangery)
- Free breakfast on Friday
- Staff Events
- Annual Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Access to wellbeing resources and events for you and your Family
- Refer-a-Friend Scheme
- Pension (9%)
- Free Christmas tree
- Complimentary Event Tickets
- Annual Pass
- Access to our Benefits Platform with a range of additional benefits
Benefits vary dependant on Contract Type
A bit about us!
Our vision is to be the lifeblood of the local economy, to enhance the lives of the people of Oxfordshire, to share this magnificent Palace and to conserve and protect it for future generations for more than three hundred years, we have been privileged to serve as custodians of somewhere special.
Through the centuries many things have changed, but three things have stayed constant; a duty to preserve our legacy, a responsibility to continually evolve and a need to sustain a strong connection with the community using our three businesses to pave the way.