Application Support Analyst
Here at Blenheim, we are committed to excellence and seek a dedicated individual to join our IT team in ensuring our technological infrastructure is a seamless one.
As the Application Support Analyst at Blenheim Palace, you will be entrusted with the vital responsibility of overseeing key business system support across Blenheim, including Pye Homes.
Your role will involve promptly prioritising, troubleshooting, and resolving support issues. By engaging with users, you will address queries and concerns related to our systems as well as proactively push forward change and improvement. Collaboration will be central to your responsibilities as you liaise with internal teams and vendors ensuring clear communication about issue & project progress and resolutions.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in 2nd line software / application support encompassing support, stakeholder management and supplier SLA management.
- Demonstrable experience in Business Analysis within an IT or Application environment, showcasing the ability to elicit requirements, document user stories, map business processes, and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Evidence of experience documenting requirements for RFT and assessing options
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing application projects, including risk and issue identification and management using either waterfall or agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of change controls and change management at project level.
- Experience in process modelling using a common methodology
- Thorough understanding of Service Levels and a dedication to delivering service to a high standard.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience with Microsoft 365 applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree or third level qualification in IT or experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge or use of EPoS or eCommerce systems in hospitality, visitor or retail industries
- Knowledge or use of business applications in use within the construction or house-building industry
- Experience implementing and supporting CRM systems
- Knowledge of API calls and integrations between systems, including data pipelines and processes.
- Understanding and experience in SQL and writing performance or database queries to extract and manipulate data
What's in it for you:
- Staff Discounts:
20% on Blenheim retail
50% on Blenheim Café food outlets
30% on Blenheim Restaurants (Clementine's/Orangery)
- Free breakfast on Friday
- Staff Events
- Annual Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Access to wellbeing resources and events for you and your Family
- Refer-a-Friend Scheme
- Free Christmas tree
- Complimentary Event Tickets
- Annual Pass
- Access to our Benefits Platform with a range of additional benefits
Benefits vary dependant on Contract Type
A bit about us!
Our vision is to be the lifeblood of the local economy, to enhance the lives of the people of Oxfordshire, to share this magnificent Palace and to conserve and protect it for future generations for more than three hundred years, we have been privileged to serve as custodians of somewhere special.
Through the centuries many things have changed, but three things have stayed constant; a duty to preserve our legacy, a responsibility to continually evolve and a need to sustain a strong connection with the community using our three businesses to pave the way.
Blenheim Palace is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive environment. Let your skills and passion for technology flourish in this dynamic and historic setting