Tour: Sir Winston Spencer Churchill
Led by Karen Wiseman/Antonia Keaney
The private resources of Blenheim Palace are drawn upon to afford very new and refreshing insights into this remarkable man. We examine the breadth of talent, achievement and personality of the "Greatest Briton": soldier, politician, statesman, painter, writer, orator, family man - and bricklayer!
Details and booking procedure
Please note that the 2013 Themed Tours are being held in the Courtyard Restaurant at 2.30pm starting with a brief talk accompanied with tea/coffee and biscuits. The tour will then commence around the Palace and/Gardens at 3.30pm and will finish at approximately 4.30pm.
For further information, details of booking and prices please email email@example.com or call 01993 811091 to book.
Friends & Annual Pass
*** includes Palace Entry
** 'Friends' and Annual Pass cards must be produced
- An Audio Garden Tour is also available throughout the season, with commentary from the Palace experts offering visitors the opportunity to take in the wonders of the Park and Formal Gardens at their own pace. Audio Tours can be pre-booked by calling 01993 811091 Maximum of 15 handsets available.
- Blenheim Palace and Formal Gardens open from 9th February to 13th December 2013.
- The Palace and Formal Gardens are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in November and December. The Park is open daily except Christmas Day
- The Park opens at 9am, the Formal Gardens at 10am and the Palace and Pleasure Gardens from 10.30am. (NB - The Pleasure Gardens normally open at 10am and 10.30am later in the season)
- Last admission to the Palace and Gardens is 4.45pm. The Palace and Pleasure Gardens* close at 5.30pm and the Park at 6pm.