Blenheim Palace Annual Pass
AMAZING TICKET OFFER IN 2013 - 14 'BUY ONE DAY, GET 12 MONTHS FREE'
About the Annual Pass
Enjoy a year of fantastic value days out at Britain's Greatest Palace. For the price of a single day ticket to the Palace the Annual Pass allows you:
- 12 months unlimited entry* to the Palace, Park and Gardens from the day of purchase.
- Free entry to most events** including Jousting tournaments, Easter family fun, Classic Car Show, Halloween and Christmas at the Palace.
- Discounts for the Battle Proms Evening Picnic Concert, Outdoor Theatre, Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials, and Living Crafts for Christmas Craft Show.
- A monthly E-Newsletter with news of latest events, fantastic offers, and fabulous competitions - don't forget to enter your email address! (Blenheim Palace does not share your information with third parties).
- Great offers in our Shops and Restaurants.
*Terms and conditions apply (see bottom of this page).
** Access to certain events is subject to change. More offers and discounts may be made available throughout the year.
To save time you can download an Annual Pass Application form (160kb) and bring it with you completed to hand in at the Annual Pass kiosk next time you visit.
Please ensure you provide your email address when applying for your Annual Pass, it's an environmentally friendly way for us to send you monthly updates of special events and offers which might not be listed elsewhere. You can provide your email address by calling 01993 815623 (during normal Palace open times) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Annual Pass PRIVILEGE CARD - 15% discount on dining and shopping!
Blenheim Palace is offering a special PRIVILEGE card option with the Annual Pass. For an upgrade of £5, new Annual Pass holders can receive a 15% discount in our Shops and Cafés! The privilege card will be valid 12 months from the date of purchase, when bought together with a new annual pass, and can be used in conjunction with other offers. (Only ticket purchases, gift cards and other Privilege cards are exempt from the discount). See terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
How to get your Annual Pass
When you purchase a single day ticket for the Palace, Park and Gardens (or upgrade a Park and Gardens ticket) you will be able to convert your entry ticket to a 12 month Annual Pass - for free! This offer is available throughout 2013. Your pass will be processed at the designated kiosk on the day you visit. Short of time? You can also convert your ticket online by clicking below 'Convert to Annual Pass'
How to Renew your Annual Pass
When your pass is due to expire, it is very straight forward to renew it. Simply purchase a single day ticket from the gate and present it with your expired pass(es) to the Annual Pass kiosk. Your cards will be reprinted with an additional year added on.Please note that you are able to renew your Annual Pass up to 2 months before it is due to expire and your new pass will be dated a year from the expiring date, not the renewal date.
To renew your Annual Pass click below 'Renew Pass'
Annual Pass Gift Cards
Annual Passes can make a perfect gift for your loved ones. Gift Cards can be purchased onsite at our kiosk or you can buy online.
Lost Card: A £10 charge will be applied on the gate, you will need to produce the ticket at the Annual Pass kiosk where the replacement card will be issued.
Forgotten Card: Unless the Annual Pass Holder has phoned prior to arriving you will be charged the Full entry price.
Stolen Card: A £10 charge will apply on the gate, then please go to the Annual Pass kiosk with the receipt to get a new card.
Terms & Conditions
The Palace and Formal Gardens are open daily from 10.30am to 5.30pm (last admission 4.45pm) from mid February to end October and Wednesday to Sunday during November until mid December. The Park is open daily throughout the year (except Christmas day and one additional day).
- Day tickets must be converted to the annual pass within 7 days of visit
- Not valid for Park & Gardens tickets
- Valid from time of issue for a twelve month rolling period during normal Palace opening times
- Valid Annual Pass must be shown on entry
- One card per person
- The Pass is neither transferable, nor valid without a photograph
- Not valid for separately ticketed events in the Palace or Park
- Not valid in conjunction with any other special offer, Themed or Garden tour, Group, or Friends of Blenheim Palace ticket price
- Children under 5 enter free
- Replacement cards (due to loss or damage) will incur a £10.00 charge per card
- The Annual Pass does not include access to events organised by Blenheim Palace Hospitality
- Not valid for Living Crafts event in November
Terms and Conditions of the Blenheim Palace Privilege Card:
1. The Privilege Card “add-on” for the Annual Pass can only be bought for the period of that Annual Pass at a fixed cost of £5 for a single card plus £2 for any additional card at the same address.
2. The applicable rate of discount from the normal price is 15% and the Privilege Card must be shown at point of purchase.
3. The Privilege Card can be used for almost everything in our on-site, permanent retail shops and catering outlets but it is not valid at temporary outdoor kiosks/carts/vans/ice-cream bikes or online.
4. The Privilege Card cannot be used to obtain a discount against additional ticket purchases, Annual Pass gift cards, postage stamps, admission to other paid events at Blenheim Palace or additional Privilege cards. It cannot be combined with a Friends, Staff or other equivalent discount.
5. One Privilege Card per person.
6. The Privilege Card is neither transferable nor valid without a photograph.
Annual Pass E-Newsletters:
Do you want to receive updates about more great offers for Annual Pass holders? This is an environmentally friendly way for us to send you monthly updates via email.