The Blenheim Palace Estate has provided land for:
- The extension of the cemetery in Woodstock
- A new allotment in Woodstock
- A 'Millennium Wood' Community Woodland in Woodstock
- Woodstock Town Football Club
- The building of approximately 70 affordable houses in West Oxfordshire
- The building of playgrounds at Budds Close and Rosamunds Drive schools
We also currently provide allotment land in Cassington, Stonesfield, Charlbury and Bladon.
In addition to this, Blenheim Palace provides local economic benefits, attracting customers to local businesses and building a great reputation for our surrounding towns and villages. It is important to Blenheim Palace to be an active part of the community and give back as much as we can. We believe that our success and the success of the local community go hand in hand.