Blenheim Palace respects your privacy and will take all steps to protect personal information we hold about you.
Booking your Blenheim Palace tickets and purchasing on-line is quick, easy, convenient and safe. Blenheim Palace makes every effort to maintain customer confidentiality when securing an online payment. This includes ensuring the security of your credit card details and other personal information.
1) Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, age, and email address and any other information that you provide to us when you register with us either in person or online when you purchase our tickets, apply for your Annual Pass, make a reservation with our Catering partner Searcys, provide feedback or when you send us an email.
Your information is stored on secure servers in the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). If we do store outside the EEA area, we will put appropriate controls in place to ensure your information is protected.
You are responsible for ensuring that your information is accurate and kept up to date.
We use your Information for the purposes of:
1) Contacting you (by email or post) with information about our products and future events and to send regular newsletters. Please note that this will only be done if you have opted in to receive email communication at the point of registration or when making a booking. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by clicking on the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link in those emails, or by contacting us at our address. Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for our systems to update your change in subscription status.
2) Facilitating restaurant and catering bookings that you wish to make using our catering partner, Searcys. Searcys in turn may contact you regarding the bookings only. We do not share your information with any other third party.
3) Conducting promotions, competitions or prize draws that you have entered using the website, or via social media. We may also invite you to complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
4) Making the website available to you by recognising the IP address of your computer and any preferences you may have indicated on earlier visits.
5) Monitoring visitor traffic on our website and conducting analysis on the performance of our website so that we can improve user experience.
Because we are constantly improving our website there may be developments in how we use your data. All such development will be promptly notified to you in this policy. Your continued use of our website will signify that you agree to any such changes.
Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.
These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking some simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of this site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features on the site may be unavailable.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
Our cookies help us:
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
So you can easily 'Like' or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Cookies we use:
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called 'spyware'. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
Plan de visite et informations
Karte & Informationen für Besucher
Mapa e información para el visitante
Карта и информация для посетителей