Blenheim Palace respects your privacy and will take all steps to protect personal information we hold about you.
Booking your Blenheim Palace tickets and purchasing on-line is quick, easy, convenient and safe. Blenheim Palace makes every effort to maintain customer confidentiality when securing an online payment. This includes ensuring the security of your credit card details and other personal information.
We collect two types of information about you (‘your information’):
1) Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, age, and email address and any other information that you provide to us when you register with us either in person or online when you purchase our tickets, apply for your annual pass, make a reservation with our Catering partner Searcys, provide feedback or when you send us an email.
How do we protect your information?
Your information is stored on secure servers in the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). If we do store outside the EEA area, we will put appropriate controls in place to ensure your information is protected.
You are responsible for ensuring that your information is accurate and kept up to date.
How do we use the information that you provide us?
We use your Information for the purposes of:
1) Contacting you (by email or post) with information about our products and future events and to send regular newsletters. Please note that this will only be done if you have opted in to receive email communication at the point of registration or when making a booking. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by clicking on the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link in those emails, or by contacting us at our address. Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for our systems to update your change in subscription status.
2) Facilitating restaurant and catering bookings that you wish to make using our Catering Partner Searcys. Searcys in turn may contact you regarding the bookings only. We do not share your information to any other third party.
3) Conducting promotions, competitions or prize draws that you have entered using the website, or via social media. We may also invite you to complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
4) Making the website available to you by recognising the IP address of your computer and any preferences you may have indicated on earlier visits.
5) Monitoring visitor traffic on our website and conducting analysis on the performance of our website so that we can improve user experience.
Changes to this policy
Because we are constantly improving our website there may be developments in how we use your data. All such development will be promptly notified to you in this policy. Your continued use of our website will signify that you agree to any such changes.