1. Before making a purchase, please carefully review your individual selection, and which attractions you have purchased for. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
2. Once you have printed your tickets, please keep them in a safe place *as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind*.
3. All major credit and debit cards are accepted (VISA,MasterCard, Maestro).
4. All online purchases can only be shipped to the registered card holders address.
5. All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
6. Parties of 15 or more persons constitute a group. Additional products and special rates are available for group booking tickets in advance by telephoning 01993 811091.
7. Guest are reminded that for technical, or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Blenheim Palace reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
8. All guests entering Blenheim Palace, Park or Gardens must have a valid entrance ticket.
9. Blenheim Palace reserves the right, at it's absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Blenheim Palace any visitor.
10. The booking reference is confirmation of acceptance of the booking.
11. Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use.
All hampers should be reserved 72 hours in advance.
All cancellations should be notified no less than 48 hours prior to the date of collection at Blenheim Palace.
Any cancellations for which we are not notified 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
All lunch and afternoon tea hampers are collected from The Water Terraces main till area, please present your eTicket or confirmation email on arrival.
open from 07.00am-Dusk.
All boats MUST be returned to the boathouse at the end of your day.
Keep Nets are NOT permitted.
Ground baiting is prohibited and when fishing for Pike NO live bait is permitted.
No lead weights are allowed.
Suggested baits are: spinners; leuves, dead bait, mackerel (good for Pike); luncheon meat; sweetcorn; red and white maggots and bread.
A maximum of three persons are allowed in each boat.
All children (under 16) must be accompanied by an Adult.
Dogs are NOT allowed in the boat.
Life Jackets can be made available on request.
Children under 16 should wear Life Jackets, these can be supplied by us at no extra charge.
Bank fishing is NOT permitted, other than for local residents of Woodstock & Bladon.
Blenheim Palace does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any personnel effects.
Rods & tackle are not supplied.
Due to Health and Safety no naked flames i.e. BBQ?s; camping stoves etc are allowed on the boats
Trout fishing terms and conditions
Rods & tackle are not supplied.
Hooks to be no larger than size 10 and barbless.
No fish to be taken from the water unless killed.
All Brown Trout to be returned.
First fish of your limit to be killed.
Dogs not allowed.
No cleaning and gutting of fish on premises.
Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.
Toilets are available at The Pleasure Gardens.
Fishing is available from 07:00 hrs to dusk or 21:30hrs.
Entry via Woodstock Town Gate.
Exit via Eagle Lodge.
This website is designed to work on all screen resolutions above '1024 x 768' pixels. It is best viewed at a colour depth of 16-bit or greater. The site has been programmed for consistency between resolutions.
The site follows W3C guidelines and has been programmed to make extensive use of stylesheets for optimum performance on Internet Explorer 6 and above on PC, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari on both PC and Mac.
The site has been designed to try and maximise accessibility for all users. It has been designed to meet the W3C's accessibility guidelines as far as possible (fully meeting the 'A' standard and partially meeting the 'AA' standard), and also using the RNIB's "See it Right" standard.