Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.
These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking some simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of this site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features on the site may be unavailable.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social website cookies
So you can easily 'Like' or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
- ShareThis - provides us with lots of sharing buttons all in one neat package
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Cookies we use:
- __ga - Google Analytics
- __gat - Google Analytics
- PHPSESSID - Session Cookie
- moomoovisited and moomooday - Allows us to display different content based on the number of times visited
- __atuvc and __atuvs - AddThis - Social media content sharing
- bpcookiecontrol - Manages your cookie preferences
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called 'spyware'. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.